P.O Box 91
Tel: (230) 202 4000
Fax: (230) 202 4040
A leading member of the eclosia Group, Indigo was created in 1994 and is the name behind the creation and development of the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, the first 5-star business hotel in Mauritius regarded as a benchmark in the local hospitality industry and a landmark in the capital Port Louis.
Following this success, Indigo opened a second hotel on the prime waterfront location, the four star Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, designed to satisfy the needs of the modern day business traveller, providing comfortable accommodation in the vibrant surroundings of the waterfront.
Indigo Group then added Hennessy Park Hotel, a vibrant new 4-star business hotel in the hub of Ebene Cyber City. The Hennessy Park Hotel is a modern, contemporary and innovative 4-star business hotel noted for its welcoming local hospitality. The hotel offers business travellers a calm and efficient place to do business in an inspiring artistic environment.
This was followed by Le Suffren Apart’hotel, Mauritius’ first executive apartments designed for the business traveller on a longer stay. These spacious and contemporary serviced apartments, offer all the freedom and comfort of a home together with the extensive services and leisure facilities of a 4* Hotel.
Later after, I Spa® Fitness and Wellness Club was developed by Indigo in association with expert spa management consultants Seven Colours to become a unique under one roof beauty, wellness and fitness centre for guests. I Spa® facilities, including everything to look and feel good under one roof - gym, spa, beauty salon and hair studio - are available in Indigo’s Hotels.
The newest addition to the Indigo family is The Address Boutique Hotel, a charming, cosy and convivial 4 star hotel in the residential village of Port Chambly.
- 1994 - Launch of Indigo
- 1996 – Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Mauritius’ first 5-star business hotel opens on the Caudan Waterfront
- 2004 – Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, a new 4-star contemporary business hotel located on the Caudan Waterfront
- 2011 – Indigo purchased the former Four Points by Sheraton in Ebene Cybercity, and developed it into a brand new concept. The hotel was re-launched as Hennessy Park Hotel
- 2012 – Opening of Le Suffren Apart’hotel, Mauritius’ first luxury long term accommodation apartments
- 2012 – Launch of I Spa® Fitness & Wellness Club at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina and Hennessy Park Hotel
- 2014 – Indigo Group renovated and refurbished the former Port Chambly Hotel and launched it as The Address Boutique Hotel at Port Chambly Residential Village
- 2015 – Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel undergoes renovation led by a world-class team of interior designers featuring a brand new executive floor and lounge, refurbished conference rooms, innovative restaurants, public areas and the Post Box Lounge bar.